Monday, April 5, 2010

Innsbruck

Austrian countryside--taken from the train.
Streets of Innsbruck--this is a beautiful town. I see why you love it so much, mom.




Haselnuss-creme. Oh, the joys of travelling. Now that I don't have a fridge for a while, I've moved from cheese and lettuce sandwiches to haselnuss-creme sandwiches. Delicious, not nutritious! Oh well...it's only one and a half more weeks.

Cute cottage on the river.




I loved Innsbruck! It is one of my favourite cities so far. I enjoyed it even though it rained for most of the day...that's saying something! :)
Tomorrow, we are going to visit Mozart's house in the morning. In the afternoon, we are going on the Sound of Music tour, and then we are taking a night train to Venice, and it will be time for my week and a half in Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment