Saturday, April 24, 2010

3 Days

Hey everyone! I made it back to London!! It feels so good to be here again...it's almost like being home. Almost.

I will be home for real in 3 days, and I still can't even imagine what it will be like to come back!

Today we were supposed to meet up with 2 of the guys from Capernwray, but we didn't find them at our meeting spot, so I'm not sure if it will work out or not now. They may have gotten a flight unexpectedly, which would be great for them, but it is kind of disappointing to miss out on seeing them.

I am sitting in a Starbucks in downtown London, drinking my caramel frapp with toffee nut and a fruit salad (p.s. Thank you uncle Cam--I am still using up the starbucks card!). This feels like being home again. The people around me are speaking English again, in their beautiful accents, which I am definitely not used to anymore. This morning, we checked into our new hotel (the Sleeping Beauty!) and met Courtney at Victoria Coach Station. I am so thankful that her flight arrived on time and that she is able to come hang out with us for the last couple days.

Plans for later today: see Abbey Road, a couple parks...perhaps even go to another show, if we can find any inexpensive tickets last minute.

Jaline flies home early tomorrow morning...it will be a sad and strange goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Could you take a picture of Abbey road for me. Thanks. Hope you're having a good time.

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete