Saturday, March 13, 2010

Room Five

All of room five!
Up in a tree!
Jenna, Kaila, me, Joelle, Brittany, and Jaline. Jaline will be travelling with Kim and I for 35 of our 40 days.
The six of us with Benjamin Byram--he's pretty much a celebrity. His dad was in the movie Prince of Egypt, and he himself was a dancer in High School Musical and sings on the soundtracks of both High School Musical and Camp Rock. Oh, and he's also recorded background vocals with the All American Rejects. No big deal. So this is just us, adoring him! Haha!
The courtyard door!
In the courtyard.
Us being awkward.
I LOVE my new roommates: Jaline, Joelle, Erika, Brittany, Kaila, and Jenna.
:)
I got in a wheelbarrow!
The classic jumping photo!
On the bridge!
Some random, rusty metal in one of the fields.
It was windy!

2 comments:

  1. It was good to "meet" your roommates, Erika. It looks like a beautiful day for a fun photo shoot. I have to say that we all had a hard time picking you out at first (it was the boots that gave you away!) Oh, is Benjamin a student at Capernwray, or just visiting? Can we pick him out of High School Musical if we watch it? Thanks for posting these photos. Wish we were there. We missed celebrating Graham and Jeff's birthdays with you here, but we will see you in 45 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I hope the photos helped you to put names to faces. That's funny that you couldn't tell which one was me; I guess I have been away from home for too long! In your defence though, the pictures are small. :)

    ReplyDelete