Monday, January 18, 2010

10 Day Outreach

Please start praying for my ten day outreach team. I will be going to Exeter, which is in the south of England, with three other students. We will be working in a church there. I don't know the details of what we are doing yet, but I should be finding out later in the week. My team members are: Samuel Assman (Germany), Samantha Hanlin (Portland, Oregon), and Lori Enns (Calgary, Alberta).

Also pray for guidance for me as I am choosing which college to apply to at U of S in the next couple weeks.

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you Erika...as we have been in the past few months.

    The Friesen foursome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go for education and be a math teacher. Just kidding - from your old math teacher. Although I think you will do great in whatever you set your heart to. Prayed for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, considering your 'old' math teacher says you should be a math teacher, your 'very young' English teacher says you should be an English teacher. Now that would be a perfect example of irony!!!

    ReplyDelete